This page is specifically for news related to Things We Are Not, the upcoming anthology of queer science fiction. For other information about M-Brane SF, such as subscription info and regular blog updates, please visit the main page.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cover image preview



The great Mari Kurisato has prepared two fantastic images as possible cover art for this book. I preview them both here as they might appear in the finished product. Please note that this design is just a mock-up, a temporary thing meant to convey roughly what the book cover may look like. The final product may (almost certainly will) be different. I will be conducting a vote, as part of an actual contest with a prize, to determine which of these images ends up being on the final cover. More news about that will follow soon.

1 comment:

  1. Damn! I love them both... I don't know which one to vote for... I think I almost like the f/f one more from a cover-art/layout perspective...

    Both are fantastic, though!

    ReplyDelete